






Fazia tempo que nós do SS não sentíamos aquela empolgação ao virar cada página de um editorial da Vogue Brasil. Mario Testino, junto com Kate Moss, fez com que isso acontecesse no editorial "Love You" da edição de aniversário de 36 anos da revista. Agora nossas leitoras poderão sentir um pouco do que sentimos. Das, em média, 34 fotos, postamos as nossas 7 favoritas para vocês darem uma espiadinha.
It's been a long while since the SS team didn't feel that excited about a brazilian Vogue editorial. Mario Testino, with Kate Moss, made it happen with the editorial "Love You" in the anniversary issue of the magazine. Now our readers can feel the same way we did. From about 34 pictures, we picked our top 7. Check it out!



Nice Post! Glad I found this blog!
ResponderExcluirIf you're into photography, check out my blog. I'm a photographer!
www.electricbrandon.com
If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. Thank you. :)