domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

Trend to watch...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
source: tommy ton x style.com

Ao ver as fotos que o conhecido fotógrafo de streetstyle, Tommy Ton, tirou da elite fashion da Russia na semana de alta costura em Paris, podemos perceber a volta — se é que algum dia eles já se foram — dos lenços na cabeça. Mas dessa vez eles vem de uma nova forma. Além dos turbantes que fizeram a cabeça de muitas fashionistas lá por 2008 ou dos famosos sunglasses and scarf dos anos 60, agora vemos o lenço aparecendo com toque de menina do campo. É só escolher a forma que mais lhe agrada e encarnar a versão moderna de Carmen Miranda, no embalo do tropicalismo das coleções de verão, a camponesa, no maior estilo verão Chanel 2010 ou a figura típica dos swing sixties, com óculos e lenço, andando em um conversível antigo ao som do FabFour. 

13 comentários:

  1. Love the sunnies ;)
    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear! Would you like to follow each other? If so, just follow me and I'll follow back

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. i love the trend, especially with the catwinged sunglasses! they look so hot!

    xoxo
    farah from fashionfabrice

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much dear! love your blog, followed back :)xx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Tudo de bom! Acho muito lindo, charmoso!

    http://welldressedbr.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  5. thank you for stop by on my blog and also for the comment dear! and, waw! you have a great blog too!
    I'm in love with all of sunglasses, and dying with the scraf!

    mind to follow each other?
    let me know if you followed me already, I'll follow you back :D

    www.rillicious.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Nice photos!

    I like your blog. Follow mine?

    Comment on one of my posts to say you're following, and I'll follow you back.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi! I like this post so much, really great and chic inspiration pics!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  8. oooh this is a really nice and unique trend :)! Love your blog name as well, very cool.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Nice selection!
    Thank you for your sweetest comment on my blog :)

    http://parfaitmemoire.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Wow, I love that look. I remember a certain movie having that 20s feel to it. With the scarf over the head. Very mysterious.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. I love sunglasses! Great photos, the sunglasses & scarves combo is definitely a look worth trying out!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ResponderExcluir
  12. thank you hun, i loved your comment, and your blog, ill make a blogger entrance one of thse days so ill name yours!!!!

    ResponderExcluir